Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Raindrops keep falling on my head


Waking up to a gloomy, rainy day. Maybe the Autumn is finally here? On the other hand the flowers in the garden are still in bloom and doing just fine.

Yesterday I got a new retailer boutique for my jewellery! In Uppsala, some miles north of Stockholm. At the last minute - having heard that before anyone... - my old problem, the tummy, acted up again and my M had to stand in for me at the meeting. Obviously he did just fine, even though his skills as a driven sales manager normally don't include girly jewellery...

The problem with selling through retailers compared to direct customer selling is that the prices have to be changed, a lot... And since my jewellery isn't the cheap kind of high street store-thing to begin with, that means the potential customers have to be v e r y inclined to invest in jewellery.

So alas, I suppose somehow, one has to limit ones artistic boundaries and materials used if one wants to sell the stuff in the end - isn't that too bad?!

Or maybe it's a matter of finding t h e right customers for it. Which isn't always the easiest thing...

Above is a picture of some of my new multi-wearable necklace/bracelet in greenish colours. Very happy Autumny I think!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...