Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A brand new header & then some shopping


Oh I've got a brand new header in my blog, isn't it lovely?! From the blossoming cherry trees in Kungsträdgården, Stockholm in May. Sweet looking and in pink - it was absolutely gorgeous during a week or so there... Anne, from Anne's food, has been kind enough to help me with the right size and some good tips. It'll be even better when I get the font and colouring just right. But in the meantime I do enjoy the lindengreen background and the soft pink flowery header...

Today - which has been a lovely sort of Indian Summer day - I went into the city with my mum. We did some shopping, or rather I mainly did... Had some lunch at Hurry Curry at Hötorget. The lassi with cardamom yummy as ever.

So what nice things did I buy today then (apart from the lassi)?
Well, a cute, easy to wear flowery skirt (which came in a nearly as cute pink, flowery cotton-bag);
a couple of nice suspense novels (one from the great Swedish author Arne Dahl and the other from the equally great English author Reginald Hill);
three colourful Autumn asters (which will be planted in the garden tomorrow);
four pairs of small socks (so I can finally, hopefully wear a pair of shoes I bought on holidays);
a bright green arrangement platter that makes me happy just to look at;
and finally a couple of fashion magazines (the Swedish Damernas Värld - The Ladies world. Yes it really sounds silly in English... - and the British Harper's Bazaar - which I think mainly consists of adverts...).

Unfortunately there's absolutely no chance for me to add anymore colourful pictures from today, since the uploading here at Blogger is as slow as syrup it seems...

Right now I'm waiting for Mats to come home from work so we finally can EAT - I'm starving, I'm soon to be only skin and bones, I swear! It would be nice to then just jump right into bed for the night... But it's an episode of Midsomer Murders on TV, and one really can't miss that...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...