Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Some pictures from yesterday






Well, let's see if the Blogger-adding-pictures-function wants to cooperate more today then...

Aha, at least, here the picture of that pretty new skirt and the nearly as pretty bag it came in. Something to be happy in when Autumn comes!

And of the two great suspense novels. Which I'll have to wait and read until I've finished the ones I'm reading right now (John Irving: Until I find you and Stephen Booth's latest).

And the tiny little, colourful things called... well, very small socks that hopefully won't show when wearing "low cut" shoes. An no, the blue and patterend things on top in the pic aren't knickers, they are socks too...

My beautiful new Autumn asters, that hopefully will makes the flowerbeads inspirational too watch a long time this Autumn...

And the lovely bright green arrangement platter will sure be inspirational indoors!

So how about that, some nice buys I did yesterday, huh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...