Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Rhubarb prince

Right now I just want to put my achy body to bed, and hope the newly discovered muscles I had no idea I had - due to a not too pleasant massage today - will feel all well tomorrow again...

But apart from that we've had the most lovely day here in Stockholm, though not an ideal weather for picturetaking, unfortunately. And why does my horizons so often tend to run over...?

The little Rhubarb prince - a k a Luddkolt's Siegfried Strawberry Hill (yes of course he's named after Siegfried Farnon!) - finally moved to his new home today - just these last few days I've had no more than 3 eager buyers of a redtabby boy, where have they all been these past few months??

I need my sleep now, because tomorrow I have to show my forte - I'm actually going to complain about my dear Rosa, the It-handbag which somehow have lost two of her rivets. And I've only had her for about 4 months - can't say I think that's acceptable for such an expensive handbag, shame on you, Mulberry!!

After having done that Anne and I are going to, at last, have real cream tea at the newly opened café Afternoon tea - yummy in my tummy!

Now my tummy-yummy will have to go to bed with me, nighty night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...