Sunday, September 03, 2006

Stinky, lazy day


The room (guest-room) where I have the computer stinks from all the aromacandles and soaps I have bunkered. I suppose the more correct word is that the room is full of fragrance and the scents of wellbeing, since it's a rather pleasant smell - but since it's quite overwhelming I say stinky smelly...

I got a whole bunch of lovely pics in the mail from a kitten-buyer today, the cat is now 8 years old and has a really cuddly look full of stylish personality. Her sister, Eulalia, which I kept is as cute as a button, a real dollfaced cat, but in a smaller format.

The sold sister, Eggletina, is rather big though, well more than rather, she takes after her mum (who has just turned 10 years old, still going strong and a b i g mama) and looks more like a big male than a female. Which I think is quite nice, especially when it comes to British shorthairs who unfortunately nowadays tend to be more on the slim side of things than the bigboned, cobby cats they ought to be.

Other than that I've written some future articles, letters, done some housework and then just crashed in the sofa in front of the TV today. I can't seem to muster up much energy as lately, I'm beginning to think it must have something to do with the fact I ran out of my prescriptive vitamine pills (extra dose of B12) during the Summer. At first I apparently manage to get along with just an abundance of sunshine - now I'm tired again. A trip to the doctor soon is probably in place.

Some days my head just seems to be full of cotton - this has been such a day. I think the only solution to this right now is to get under the duvet and try and go to sleep earlier than usual. So I bid you all farewell and goodnight - sweet dreams!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...