Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Cake

Unfortunately my birthday-cake, as seen in the picture, was much prettier than well-tasting. It was supposed to be a walnut cake with milk-chocolate, but it was just too dark-chocolaty and with a crispy, sugary base to it. No taste of walnuts whatsoever *sooo disappointed*

So poor M had to calm the birthday girl down and drive to Coop and buy a really nice, classic Princess-cake (of which I don't eat the marzipan topping, but I really like the "in-stuff") - so I at least could have some cake on my birthday!

Other than that I've had a really nice day, apart from the lunch which didn't work out just the way I had hoped - now I'm just too tired to write anything more about it... So I'll leave you with some feast for the eyes - too chocolaty cake!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...