Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm off to see the wizard...

... the wonderful wizard of Oz! Well not really, but I'm a bit excited about going by train to see a friend tomorrow, so I felt like singing a little happy tune.

It's ages since I went by train anywhere - not counting commuter-trains and subways of course. A pity of sorts, that it only takes one hour to get there, how will I manage to consume and enjoy both the landscapes-views, a book, my knittings and some magazines in that time?

It's now nearly three weeks since Rosa went to England to be mended, two-six weeks they said, any day now I hope she'll be back, over my shoulder, so glad to see me! Even if Blända and her friends do their best to keep me in a good mood, I miss my little Rosa, my little überstylish Springtime/Summer friend of 2006...

Ah well, one of life's big crisis one really has to get through, even though it sometimes nearly is impossible... Then one has to bear in mind that every day isn't sunny, but every cloud isn't grey either. Sometimes there's a silver or perhaps a golden lining that one can cling to when times a rough and tough - like when one of one's favourite handbags have gone far, far away. There'll be sunny days again, oh yes there will be!

Right now I'll just pack some goodies for tomorrow, watch a movie, have a cup of tea, and then to bed. Since night-time is THE best, most creative time in the twentyfour hours circle, for me I suppose it's right about time I actually just come to terms with that and accept it. On the other hand, the days with sun and clear skies, they're pretty good for the body and mind too - just as long as one doesn't have to be too creative and productive before noon...

By the way, what do you think of my shawl-roses? Me like, me like a lot if I might say so myself!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...