Tuesday, October 24, 2006

United Nations Day

Today it's United Nations (UN) day. The day before by birthday. It would certainly have been fun if it was on the same day and I could tell everyone the flags are up in honour of me.

Having had quite a busy day, spending some hours at the hairdresser - now I look like the brownhaired Scooby Doo-girl... I wonder if that's considered to be an improvement or not... - then heading out to Djurgården and Rosendals trädgårdar in massive pouring rain for lunch and then visiting a lovely exhibition of Kaffe Fassets wonderful work at Waldemarsudde.

Managed to do som minor shopping too. Now I'm just off to bed soon - it's going to be a special day tomorrow, want to be well rested for that!

I'll leave you with a picture of the train-station where I live, picture taken today. Couldn't resist those beautiful autumnal colours!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...