Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas cards, an absolute must

Almost the only thing I hold sacred every Christmas is the Christmas-card-tradition. I have a neat "little" list for that, who deserve a really fancy, personal, handmade one or not. Who's blacklisted and who's not. It's quite an intriguing system and of course I can't share that system with you!

Anyway this year the cold had gotten me in its grip before I was able to finish off all cards - my very first year of trying a bit of scrapping in a more serious way - so actually some of them haven't been sent yet, sorry.

Maybe one of these cards as seen in the picture will find its way to you not in time for Christmas but in time for New Year's instead. Or another kind of cute card, or not at all if you happen to be on the black-list - ho ho ho!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...