Saturday, February 24, 2007

Home & dry

Phew, I've been pretty upset about Blogger for a few days now, there was absolutely no way to sign in, both my username AND the password seemed to be incorrect though they weren't... Anyway, now everything *touch wood* seem to work again...

It has been a wonderful few weeks down under, not down under = Australia but in South Africa. To tell the truth I'm actually not sure if I'd like to go back or if I even would recommend others to go - there's a lot to get upset about and cry over in (South) Africa... -

but it has been a fantastic experience, truly and deeply. Even more so when you're back home and have the time to really ponder over it all.

I'm not really sure where to begin to tell the story; day by day, by town/village/city, the shopping (which frankly wasn't all that, apart from semiprecious stones and pearls *my oh my, heaven!!*), eating experiences (simply masters on desserts and cakes, otherwise a bit too afraid of spices and vegetables), the landscape (mighty impressive, varied and vast), the totally exotic animal kingdom of Africa, the heat & sun (I've got a really, really neat tan) - or what.

Thinking a little more about where to begin, I leave you with a picture that was one of my first relaxing impressions of South Africa - one of the totally amazing beaches in the little sleepy town of Kenton-on-Sea at the Sunshine coast.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...