Thursday, April 05, 2007

Easter bunny and I


Finally, not a day too soon, one of my favourite brands has opened up at a retail outlet in my vicinity. The brand I'm talking about is Danish NoaNoa which offers personal clothes with a twist and most always in lovely, nature qualities. Lots of vibrant colours to chose from as well as more discreet. You can always mix and match new clothes with old NoaNoa favorites.
Factory outlet villages aren't in general very fun when it comes to interior decoration. For some reason they often seem to have no clue on how colours work or how to present the clothes and other items, as to give potential buyers that extra must-have-feeling.
So I'm happy to say that NoaNoa actually has that clue, even at the retail outlet shop. They've created quite the same ambience as they have in their regular shops.
Easter bunny and I went there the other day, to see if there perhaps was something that would fit in the Easter egg (a k a retail therapy). And this is what got crammed in my Easter egg - I bet I'll be happy, happy when I open it!
* pale blue shortsleeved wrap cotton jerseyshirt with lace trimmings (got one in kaki last year and Ive been so pleased with that!)
* dito pale pink
* coral vest empire-cut in crinkled cotton (got one white favourite from last summer)
* coral/white patterned cotton skirt
* pale green cotton shawl (a sister to the pale pink one I favoured last year)
* turquoise silk tunic Chinese style v-neck with amazing embroideries and details
At least I'll be stylish for Easter. And yes, a bit of retail therapy can work, sometimes, even if it in the long run and in the big picture just is temporary balm on our highly personal wounds...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...