Sunday, April 08, 2007

Prime suspect muffins

Easter Sunday has been quite a lazy day. Very sunny but rather cold - it's even worse when you have had a taste of the spring and summer to come and then it's back to chilly pre-spring weather again. We actually had a bit of snow on Good Friday, something that conveniently had slipped my mind until now...

I've managed (again) to put the musts, should, would, could-haves of the day aside. Instead I've been watching some movies

And soon the very last episodes of that fantastic suspense-series with Helen Mirren is on TV, Prime suspect - The final act. A sort of sad fact that it's the last episodes... I'm still not over the death of Chief Inspector Morse...

The Prime suspect will be accompanied by the muffin of the day - pear muffin with cinnamon and cardamom (a slightly changed recipe from the Rosendal garden café cookbook).

070408 010

I'll have to have all the heartshaped muffins to myself - or unsuspected guests - since M refuses to eat them. He thinks some of the muffinpictures taken in the garden have some highly suspect props. Like fossil find á la loafdoggie turd in the flower bed. Myself I just think he needs to put on his glasses and cool down that imagination. And I'll be happy to eat some myself and serve the rest to guests - anyone fancy a pear muffin?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...