Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dreamer

I have a dream. Of course there are more than one dream in my life, small ones as well as the more overturning, life changing ones, but still this particular one I treasure in a very special way.

And no it isn't what *all* women supposedly dream about, a big white wedding with a happy-ever-after-seal to it. Oh, I'm sure many live and happily tell about that special day, and that's fine for them. But no, that kind of staged romance with a huge anticlimax is not for me, never has been, never will be. It's just not my disposition.

The dream I'm writing about is of a more private nature, I've only shared it with a few close friends, and I'm not going to reveal it here. It's not that it's a huge - well it is in a personal way I suppose - and strange dream, perhaps a dream difficult to obtain, but not a particularly odd one.
070817 081
I don't wander about wishing for it all the time, at all, but I do muse over it now and then. I don't think I'll brood myself grey over it if I never ever will catch that dream. At least I hope I won't, brood grey that is, since life has had so much more to offer in other ways. And this special dream of mine just isn't possible to gain by determination and hard work. It's more of the elusive, non-tangible, keep an open mind kind.

If one was a believer in astrology one might say that it's something that's written, or not, in the stars. But since I'm not much of a believer in that field I settle with ascertaining that it has something to do with life's serendipity and a dash of magic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...