Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Passing Through

Sadly enough wee tailless Vilhelmina didn't make it. I would have loved to see her grow up into a bouncy, happy, spreader of joy and comfort kitten and cat, but alas she just wasn't something nature intended to be. And as usual, one can always count on nature to has its course...

At least she was well looked after by her mother, really being one of the tiny bunch of siblings, and getting a fair amount of kisses and cuddles from me until her little being had to get to wherever it was meant to go.

I wish you a safe journey, little one, it was so very nice to have met you even if it was only so very briefly...
Rose in my garden

2 comments:

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

sad, sad!

Pia K said...

Yes indeed. At times like this I'm at least grateful that I didn't get to know her even more, I've had those experiences with kittens too and they're just devastating...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...