Monday, February 04, 2008

Colourful Residential Quintet

080204 008
Just because they - and many more in their vicinity, but you have to draw the photographical line somewhere - were so pretty in the pale february sun I'll share this colourful quintet.
080204 012
080204 014
080204 015
080204 016
I could *probably* be persuaded to live in whichever one of them, but the latter one - imagine, not the pink one! - is my definite favourite, the pale yellow wooden one, the ornamented facade, the plethora of glass verandas. And it comes with the car of my first choice - if I one day would get one of my own and it was environmental friendly... - the bright green VW Beetle. Ah, dream on.

Which house is your favourite? And why?
The place where all these wonderful houses are found; Vaxholm - home of the world's best vanilla bun

5 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Oh I would pick the last one too. Looks like it gets lots of light and big enough to ramble around in.

I would have to win the lotto though.

John D. said...

Hello love!

I live in all of them...in my Pia's World dreams! : )

Love from America.

Pia K said...

It would be the lotto for me too - or an amazingly well paid new job, or possible an inheritance from some unknowm long lost relative...

Dreams are good:)

Anonymous said...

Obviously the last one, because it looks like it has everything. However, I like the red one, because it looks like a good place to escape to. Lovely houses, all. The pink castle in your previous post looks perfect. Ah dreams...

Pia K said...

Oh yes, the red one could be a little doll's house for contemplation in the garden...

Dream on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...