Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Bit Of Snow

IMG_0522

This is what met the eye when I woke up this early, early morning - snow on the ground. But it had all melted away in the afternoon. Oh I wish the weather could make up its mind, stop bickering winter and spring, behave!

I'm actually completely exhausted after this very first, real day of course - a great teacher, interesting subject and a massive overdose of really very interesting information about this subject/occupation I more or less had no idea existed until now. An occupation which plays a really important role in most any company, and still being poorly managed - there's an immense room for improvement, fascinating indeed! I guess tomorrow will be just as crammed with information, and interesting case studies - I'm glad weekend's next and that the next class won't be until upcoming Thursday...

Though I kind of volunteered for an extra task, which I thought/think the course lacked - sort of the only way to get it done is by doing it yourself - so hey presto this weekend will be kind of crammed too I guess. Though it's all about words, hence a labour of love. I don't complain. All that much. Just a tiny bit for the sake of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your first day went well! Hope this turns out splendidly for you!

xox

Pia K said...

Thanks, heidikins! Oh I hope so too, so far so very good:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...