Monday, March 03, 2008

Lady In Red

IMG_0902

I don't play golf, never have, never will. In fact I think it's one of the silliest sports around - though M would most heartily disagree - , and oh my, are there plenty of them to chose from... As far as I'm concerned, too much interest in sports is like cleaning-mania and a complete spotless home, as sign of a wasted life.

Mind you, keeping fit and a healthy amount of exercise is of course nothing like being obsessively interested in some guys running around kicking a ball, herding a puck on ice, running track up track down or some other mindless way of practise sports.

Ah, why not use your intellect instead, read a book, or two, or a hundred, thousands, go for a walk in the woods, spend time with loved ones, travel, educate yourself, expand your mind, get a life. Well, perhaps, my sneaking suspicion for years have actually been, having an intellect is rather the opposite of being interested in sports.

That said, I could quite fancy having a little red (golf) car like this, having a bit of a tour around the estate, for those days one feel like a true lady of leisure. That doesn't mean I have to begin practising the simp art of golf, does it?

2 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Ohhhhh a red one. I bet it does go faster.

Pia K said...

I think it goes just as fast as you want it to go, it's a dreamy little thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...