Monday, June 30, 2008

Treasury on Etsy

I'm proud to announce that one of my pieces have been chosen to be part of this Treasury list on Etsy - theme being Fairytales. That's totally neat, if you ask me, and I'm sure you are. A whole lot of beautiful, fairtalish things there, a gorgeous skirt, adorable Chesire cat print and other pretty prints, a delightful messenger bag and the cutest cup. Dreamy.

Oh yes, it's addictive indeed, surfing around Etsy, with all that immense talent everywhere, the save to favourites button is such a perfect widget which enables you to return to those favourite sellers/items when you get a chance to make a slight splurge. I like to think of it as consumerism with a conscience, handmade, crafts, often vintage finds, supporting talent.

smycken 097
~ The fairytale ring of choice ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...