Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Day Stockholm - In Black and White

What must be quite apparent by now is that I'm no black-white gal. In general. But there are times when life, answers, opinions are just plain black or white. Yes, mostly, maybe, perhaps, there is a scale of grey, but still sometimes right or wrong are as simple as black and white.

So what was yesterday colours, is today still Stockholm, still summer, but now showing her versatility dressed in black-white -

IMG_3186

IMG_3188

IMG_3195

IMG_3201

IMG_3223

IMG_3246

IMG_3272

IMG_3199

4 comments:

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Great shots Pia; I wanted to say, I like this best or this one; but I can't all the photos are outstaending, great observation; and yes, I would like a Latte and a piece of chocolate cake!

stromsjo said...

That second shot works well in b/w. Oh, and the first one for obvious reasons... And the cake too. And...

aforkfulofspaghetti said...

Yep, those work well, too! (The sepia ones slightly less well, perhaps, though, don't you think?)

Pia K said...

Thanks, titania!

Thanks to you too, per!

And you, aforkful! Well, I'm a great fan of sepia, so I'm biased:) I do think it works well with the choc cake and the street, perhaps not equally well with the fountain bit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...