Monday, March 30, 2009

Eggs for Breakfast

IMG_5909

Since Easter decorations most certainly aren't what they used to be - at least not if you actually care about the very probable pain and suffering that have preceded the feathers and down most of us use, in one way or other, in our homes and clothes - these colourful felted eggs is much more than a decent substitute to hang in the Easter twigs.

More about them and the other thingies I'll adorn my twigs with to come, for now, which egg do you prefer? Ms Dotty Bulgy with a blue ribbon in her hair or Mr Pinkie Stripey with orange headband?

IMG_5925

6 comments:

Stephanie Kilgast said...

I prefer the pink one with stripes, but I'm a stripe fan, so my judgment may be biased.

Anonymous said...

I prefer Ms Dotty Bulgy!

Mama Feline said...

I like this especially as it is pain free!

Jan said...

I go for Mr Pinkie Stripey with orange headband, eggs aren't suppose to be bumpy!!

Anonymous said...

the thing is, I don´t like pink that much, so I took the bumpy one. hmm, maybe a mixture of both? Those stripes on a blue or green egg?? ;)

Pia K said...

Oh, I do adore pink and I like stripes, SK, however in this case...

Me too, Tardis - though I love pink - I was completely smittened when I saw it:)

That's ALWAYS a huge plus in anything, FF!

Oh, but this one is a perfect bumpy wee thing, Jan:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...