Sunday, February 06, 2011

grey mouse little

047

What is this, what is this?

One good and accurate guess in the amugurumi semla post as to what the explosion study showed, a wee mouse of course!

018

A rather snazzy little fella in his apple green scarf I think.

045

And courageous too, fending off a malicious looking cat.

027

He's now keeping Evert company with Little Heart Bunny with the fly agaric moving to his new home. Since that has most definitely brought sadness amongst the little yarn guys, I'm thinking there'll be another bunny (that will never move away) made soon-ish...

3 comments:

Kea said...

Pia, he's just so adorable! You're really very talented--no matter what you tackle!

Heather said...

I have pieces crocheted for a rabbit, but I never put it together because it's the "stitch the bits together" that I don't know how to do. Silly, but true. I have to find someone to show me.

Felis said...

They are gorgeous, all of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...