Monday, August 01, 2011

the arrival of august

052

August. I will not say "already", because summer has been enjoyed and not really flown by. But still. The wistful time of summer has now begun. And the vacation days did fly, which make me sad, I can't stand the idea of going back to the way things were before the holiday begun. I really can't. Soul crumple.

So I will try and squeeze some last memorable days out of summer still, to try and hold on to the sun, the almost carefreeness, the liberty and joy that were for some weeks. And hope for good things to happen soon and many more moments like these, the contemplating by calm lakes on a warm summer evenings, to magically appear during August.

Have a lovely month, the last of summer ~

072

Don't forget to enter the tea giveaway no later than August 10...

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I feel that same way, I got out of school in mid-May, and now I have to go back in a little less than a month. Where did the time go?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...