Wednesday, October 05, 2011

wicked witch of the east bookmark

014

Briefly mentioned last week, but really deserving a little post of its own, this is indeed a rather awesome bookmark. When I saw it on Etsy I of course immediately knew I had to have it, stripey stockings, red shoes, wicked witch of the east.

I think it's an ingenious and lovely quirky idea, even though I'll have it more as an inspiration piece than as a bookmark. From HoneyCase on Etsy.

And it doesn't hurt that it's also quite possibly the most photogenic bookmark I've ever had. (And paw approved too.)

003

120

122

128

4 comments:

Shaheen said...

I was coveting this bookmark when i saw it too, pretty awesome.

I agree it deserves a post of its own.

Elephant's Child said...

Super cute. And a girl can never have too many bookmarks.

Kea said...

The legs sticking out of the book are terrific. What a neat idea for a bookmark. :-)

Growing Up Gramma said...

I may have to get that for my daughter. She is a huge Wicked fan. And loves the Wizard as well. Christmas Stocking approved!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...