Thursday, March 15, 2012

yelp in stockholm

one can't but <3 ranunculas...

The project I've been involved in for these past few months have been just that, the cityguide Yelp has come to Stockholm - and now it has been launched. Only in Swedish, obviously, but the tips and reviews are easily translated (I'd imagine). You can find my reviews here - and always in the badge to the right here >>>

Read more about the launch here (also in English) - and hey, the app is pretty great and the photo and first review shown in that blogpost is mine, just a little quirky detail...

Tomorrow I'll finish some details in the project - after I've attended a walk and talk session - and then it's a wrap! It would be sort of nice to have a few days off after that, but I had a business meeting yesterday for which I'll spend the weekend writing a job estimate. And since I've already treated myself to a great red reward, so there won't be any such treats, but a nice cup of tea and a decent slice of cake, that will certainly be a neat, affordable and well-deserved thing (as always).

Even if weekends aren't as *special* these days - work and leisure time intertwine in a whole other way when you're working for yourself, which basically is a very good thing, as long as you mostly just love what you do - I think I'll try and have a special one just the same. A special mid March one.

5 comments:

Karin said...

Oh my goodness, Yelp in Stlm! Congrats to you and hopefully your next project/ client goes well for you too.

I live in Los Angeles and use Yelp quite a bit and I have traveled to Sweden yearly for over 10 years and Yelp would have come in very handy especially before we had friends to offer recommendations. I think it's a great thing for tourists and locals alike.

Emily said...

That is *such* a pretty photo :)

Elephant's Child said...

Congratulations and have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

Oooh! I ADORE Yelp! Congratulations, Ms. Pia! I'm sure it will vey quickly become the go-to app in Sweden as it is here. Very cool. :)

pärlbesatt said...

Känner inte till Yelp alls, men allt som kan vara dig till godo gläder mig. :) Grattis således!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...