Monday, October 22, 2012

three things orange

zigne

The predominant colour in my life right now continues to be orange. Since it's a fabulos kind of colour I don't complain. From sweethearts - Zigne, and her sister not quite as orange (red), is ten months now, it feels like it was only last month they were this tiny... -

magical wristwarmers

to the first pair of magical wristwarmers 2012 edition to

autumnal suburb

the tree colours in my neighbourhood.

Three kinds of pretty. Three kinds of orange.

What's the predominant colour in your life right now?

3 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

The sparaxis blooming their little hearts out in my garden. Where this isn't much else that is orange.

Poppy Q said...

I have a few orange things for spring too, a couple of tops and cardigans. I just need to get a wee tan first.

Your kitties are gorgeous, the armwarmers look toasty and the trees are beautiful.

Tracy Golightly-Garcia said...

Hello Pia

I love the color orange, because of football(Clemson University)--my tiggers. :)

Have a great day!

Best
Tracy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...