Friday, January 25, 2013

the queen of stockholm

the queen of stockholm

"Well hallo there, it's been far too long since last!"

For a few weeks in the beginning of Yelp in Stockholm I held the distinguished title of the Queen of Stockholm. About ten months later I got a very happy surprise today when all my iPhone check-ins and Stockholm dukedoms finally earned me this again. I dethroned the king, who was, granted, very gracious about it.

Oh, its a blend of silliness, astute planning, fun, rather a bit of work and quite a bit of luck I'd say. All and all  really rather nice way to start the weekend.

I hope you'll have a lovely one!

Yours truly,
The Queen

stockholm evening

1 comment:

Richard Lawry said...

It is nice to know a queen :)

An Arkies Musings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...