Sunday, April 28, 2013

shoes for sale

selling shoes

Doing a bit of spring closet cleaning I've decided that it's about time I sell the shoes that just don't fit anymore, unfortunately (for me) most of them haven't even been worn or only worn once. You can find the actual ads with prices (in Swedish) here and here, but I'd be happy to send them by mail (with an additional charge for the postage fees of course) anywhere.

Eight pairs, two pairs are in size 39, the rest is size 40. Five of them are of well-known brands and great quality, three of them are of lower price but nontheless very nice indeed. If you're interested in any of them, please get in touch.

selling shoes
Fabulous brogue boots from Italian Fru.it,
size 39, never worn

selling shoes
Lovely red maryjanes from Dr Martens,
size 40, worn once -
really comfortable but sadly my feet need size 41 these days

selling shoes
Clarks Indigo,
size 40, never worn

selling shoes
Tamaris,
size 40, never worn

selling shoes
Really cute maryjanes flats from German Görtz M,
size 40, worn a couple of times -
supercomfy, but for me too small now

selling shoes
Noa Noa,
size 40, never worn

selling shoes
H&M,
size 40, never worn


The black pair on top is a pair of Camper twin shoes,
size 39 (but roomy, that's why I got them once upon a time and that's why I wrongly wrote 40 in the ad...), never worn

3 comments:

Kea said...

Oh, no, not your lovely shoes! :-(

I'm not sure if you have a site for free advertising similar to our Kijiji sites (or Craigslist), but it's worth posting there too.

heidikins said...

Ooooh, goodness, those purple ones are BEAUTIFUL! And...um...I'm also a size 40. Gah, the pressure! Not sure how feasible it would be to ship them to me, or how cost effective, but just out of curiousity how much are you looking at for the purple suede heels?

xox

Poppy Q said...

I've downsized my shoes this year too, and am sticky to comfortable shoes that I know I will wear. Good luck with the sale, I hope you find some to buy with the money.

Julie and Poppy q
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...