Saturday, May 04, 2013

saturday five

spring has sprung

Writing and gardening (and I was completely oblivion to the fact that May 4 apparently is World Naked Gardening Day, darn it!) was basically how I spent my Saturday.

spring has sprung

But there was also time to enjoy smaller things (always!) like seasonal inauguration of summer sandals at home - hearty ones will be on holiday until at least September - which of course was paw approved.

vegetarian pie on a garden chair

Baking a decent vegetable pie for lunch and dinner.



Smiling over my pink office happy corner. Everyone should have one!

spring has sprung

Enjoying cups with old favourite teas I haven't had in a long long time. Hallo there, Faithful Friend.

I also stopped and smelled the flowers.

What small things did you particularly enjoy today?

1 comment:

Poppy Q said...

Miss Pia, I am glad I did not know it was naked gardening day, or the neighbours would still be laughing at me.

Glad you had a good weekend too, it is always nice to appreciate the small things.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...