Sunday, August 18, 2013

goodbye weekend ~

essie turquoise & caicos

This weekend's most dominant ingredients have been great food and inspiring meetings, with a bit of work thrown in, walks and thoughts. Plus the weather hasn't been too shabby, bit of sun, bit of rain, bit windy and perfect temperatures. An overall rather grand weekend I'd say.

And a rather grand kind of weekend of course has to be followed by a grand week, right? Right.

In case you're wondering, no I didn't match the nailpolish (Essie turquoise & caicos) with the sweater du jour. Promise. But I love how colour matching constantly, as if by magic, happens in my life. Colours really are one of my greatest sources of inspiration, they have such impact on mood and perception.

And in case you happen to wonder what the best thing I had to eat today was - it really has been a food fabulous weekend - it was this raw food blueberry cheesecake (in the company of good people). It was quite awesome. Very blueberry, very nutty and not too sweet.

Just like colours, good, green food makes me really happy and inspired. As do bobbaloos.

matapoteket raw food stockholm

Have a wonderful, inspired week with some sprinkle of magic!

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

And a magic filled week to you too.

Unknown said...

The Blueberry Cheese Cake looks wonderful I have started to really love Blueberries. I have a new recipe to make a square with Greek Yoghurt and Blueberries. It is just a bit too hot, here, to put on the oven. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...