Monday, August 26, 2013

budapest people in pictures

012

Taking pictures of people unaware of it (or at least not posing) is really one of my favourite things to do with a camera. Even better is taking pictures of people taking pictures. Alas it's usually a bit easier to catch them unaware with an iPhone than with a DSLR, but that rarely leave room for any close ups. Here are a few unpretentious favourite no-iPhone people moments caught in Budapest (SOOC) -

128

009

021

Workers in blue and yellow, dressed in the Swedish flag-looking

093

Budapest certainly has one of, if not the, prettiest parliament building ever.

017

This old man was so utterly untalented and made such a ghastly noise with that poor violin that people had to give him money to stop.

003

The Hungarian police.

046

If you don't have a travel companion to take pictures of you can always take pictures of other people's travel companions posing.

107

142

I may have misinterpreted this scene, but it did break my heart a little when I saw it...

117

I call this one "deep asleep on the bus".

156

The perfect place for selfies.

189

These two girls reminded me a bit of myself as a kid.

187

118

Like mistress like dog.

062

Blue and red lifeguard on duty.

092

Hey you unknown guy begging me to take your picture, now you ended up in my blog too.

165

Everywhere, in every country, all these ridiculous, meaningless, outdated military procedures...

184

Castle tourists.

132

Love this message, love this scene. Love people watching and people snapping.

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

I hope that you did misinterpret that sad scene and that all three of them were just having a little rest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...