Tuesday, November 05, 2013

hurraw lip balm

hurraw lip balm

Wee Calvin picked this up for me the other day. Hurraw! chocolate lip balm. I He chose between chocolate or cherry - of course he picked chocolate.

Turned out it smells more of coffee than chocolate, but still absolutely awesome on lips. I will promptly go and get myself a cherry one too.

Because despite my intention to perhaps use more red lipstick I always end up with a bit of gloss or lip balm only. It's so much more convenient and care-free.

But I do enjoy a lovely (not overpowering) scent with most everything I use, so lip balm with a scent I something I treasure. And one which is organic, raw and vegan, what's not to adore?

What's your favourite chapstick or lip balm?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...