Monday, March 31, 2014

farewell march

6000 on instagram

As far as I'm concerned March was definitely a better overall month than February. I'm not sure, at this time, what lessons it taught me other than I'm in some aspects of my life desperate for changes and improvement. I'm not sure I'm completely ready for those changes just yet, but that doesn't mean I'm not wholeheartedly convinced they do need to happen. For everyone involved.

Other than that March was mostly very enjoyable, I've met a lot of people, the very good, the not so good, the bad and all the in between. And I'm certain a lot of good will come from the meeting of the good people. Which is lovely!

6001 on instagram

On the very last day of March the weather was incredibly chilly and windy, not at all as the +10C we've had lately. I had a very good lunch. There was a surprise visit in the garden. Work got done.

6000 on instagram

And hey presto, on the very last day of March I also celebrated my 6000 picture on Instagram! It's 9 months since it was number 5000, it feels like yesterday somehow. I contemplated a lot over which picture I'd chose as 6000, I ended up with the lunch. Because it's one of my favourite vegetarian places in Stockholm and I don't visit it nearly as often as I'd like to.

circus nails march/april 2014

My nails for the week were circus and if their names are anything to go by April will be fun-filled; we're in it together, sew psyched, in stitches, navigate her and cute as a button.

I'm looking forward to lighter, brighter, warmer days and sunshine.
I'm looking forward to exciting news.
I'm looking forward to changes and improvement.
I'm looking forward to happy days.
April seems like a very good month for that,
wouldn't you agree?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...