Monday, February 02, 2015

kiehl's moisture serum

skincare and stuff

Or as it's fancy name says: Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate. Yes I'm *rather* sceptical when it comes to serum-products, but with the battle of dry and sad winter skin being a seemingly neverending story I am willing to give it a go. And someone blueeyed is certainly excited about the product!

Because neither Kiehl's Skin rescuer nor Centella recovery skin-salve in combination with Ultra facial overnight hydrating masque are able to make a decent positive difference for my skin this time of the year. And in combination with the bare minerals foundation - which has worked wonders for my sensitive, flushed skin ie it's a must when I'm out and about - my seasonal skin is even drier. So I'm looking for that missing hydrating piece in the winter skin puzzle and this was my choice. Or rather I simply said yes to the Kiehl's lady when she suggested this one.

I will update this post with my views when I've used the serum more regularly.

I've recently also gotten the tip that organic jojoba or coconut oil is good for really dry skin. Sounds great and it could certainly be a good overnight thing.

What's your best tip for sad winter skin?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...