Monday, June 22, 2015

a perfect soy latte in berlin

prosit roadtrip, berlin, june 2015 - father carpenter coffee brewery

So my intention was to blog a little something live from Berlin every day. That didn't happen because the app refused to upload by first post for several days. And when it finally did upload I was just to overwhelmed by impressions, swollen feet - power walking shoes are apparently not my things for really long walks... - etc etc. Back home now and I will backdate the posts to come, so there will be more than a little something for some days to come, okey?

This soy latte in Berlin was perfection. And I'm so happy because it's only my third place where they've been able to make a perfect soy such. The name of the place is Father Carpenter Coffee Brewers and they have lovely sandwiches, salads (vegan and vegetarian too) and a very pleasant staff that even speaks a tad Swedish if you're lucky (and Swedish).

I yelped it here. And if you happen to visit Berlin you really should go there for a really sweet coffee experience.

prosit roadtrip, berlin, june 2015 -

prosit roadtrip, berlin, june 2015 -

prosit roadtrip, berlin, june 2015 -

prosit roadtrip, berlin, june 2015 -

prosit roadtrip, berlin, june 2015 -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...