Monday, October 19, 2015

vegetable balls from ikea


In general I stand by my view of not being a fan of IKEA. But I'm also aware of the fact that they've come up with many cool and useful sustainability initiatives and projects these past few years. Of which I'm certainly a great fan.

One of them is the launching of these climate smart vegan veggie balls, which they both serve in their restaurants and sell frozen in big bags.

I only tried them yesterday and I thought they were quite nice, if lacking a bit in seasoning. But definitely something I will buy again! They've also a little freebie recipe brochure which is full of interesting and mouthwatering green, climate friendly recipes and ways you can use the veggie balls. And the pictures are gorgeous - much like the IKEA bake-book.

Have you tried the veggie balls?
What did you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...