Thursday, January 07, 2016

stockholm winter wonderland


When snow finally came the cold came promptly shortly after and we've *enjoyed* around -15C the first week of 2016. Of course it's appropriate weather for these latitudes this time of the year, but darn this is cold! 


To be honest I think that with the global warming we've become weaklings who get all whiny when temperatures drop below zero. I never complained about cold and snow when I was a kid, we relished being out for hours playing in the snow. Coming inside all wet and frozen but so happy.


Whilst now I can obviously fully enjoy the beauty and crispy air of a winter wonderland, though I'm quite grateful to get inside to snuggle.


But indeed, Stockholm and its selected suburbs are pretty gorgeous right now, wouldn't you agree?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...