Saturday, January 23, 2016

welcome to a very special photo exhibition in stockholm 2016


A few years ago some friends and I talked about having a photo exhibition together in Stockholm. Our approaches to photography and styles are quite different, one is a professional photographer, one a technically skilled and gifted amateur photographer and then there's me who's... well, me.

For various reasons that exhibition never happened. But this year it will! With two of us involved at least. It's rather exciting. I have yet to completely decide which photographs I'll show, but I'm strongly leaning towards elements you can see in the picture above. 

We had our first proper meeting to talk about this today and it felt quite productive. I think we compliment eachother well with the practical arrangement aspects. And while he'll show beautiful black and white city captures I will do pretty much the opposite. 

The venue is decided and the date will be March 19 in Stockholm.

Watch this space for more information to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...