Thursday, August 24, 2006

Food experiences part I







A friend of mine, Anne at the fabulous blog Annes' Food, said I should do something with all the nice pics of food I tend to take everywhere I go nowadays (since I got my new cool, handy camera earlier this year I use it for documenting the everyday life, can't imagine a life without a digital camera anymore...).

So here comes some pics of some of the yummy food experiences I've had so far this year.
Picture A (from bottom to the top) - a delicous meal at Riz Raz vegetarian buffé in Copenhagen.
Picture B - a yummy, classic shrimp sandwich at the Lyran café, Bredäng, Stockholm
Pic C - an equally yummy egg-curry sandwich at Hurry Curry, Hötorget, Stockholm
Pic D - an enjoyable Swedish Midsummer-plate for a vegetarian
Pic E - a vegetarian Ceasar sallad with veggie thai-spit, at Café Pladder, Vinterviken, Stockholm
Pic F - a truly lovely meal with perchfilet, homemade tartarsauce and fennelsallad at Blidösunds Värdshus, eastcoast archipelago, Norrtälje

The desserts - and believe you me, I do not skip dessert if I don't absolutely have to (but I always skip the boring starter)! It's the most important part of a meal... If a restaurant have a well-concoct dessert-menu, well then it's a fine restaurant as far as I'm concerned... - will get there own blog-space in due time.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...