Friday, December 31, 2021

cheers to a joyous, kind and progressive new 2022


 











My plan was to write something decent that would sum up my little world within our shared world of 2021. But as I’m honestly rather tired already at 5 pm I don’t have the energy for it before the clock strikes a new year. 

I’m having a hair pak and a superfood facial mask on. Taking a hot shower, and then going to bed early. With clean, crisp sheets of course, as a new year should be welcomed, and a good book. I’ve always had a goal of going to bed well before midnight on New Year’s Eve, but never been tired enough for it to happen. 

Alas I suspect there are still plenty of idiots (wankers) with fireworks adamant to doing their dirty deeds around midnight, so not sure I will be able to sleep right through it even if I wanted to.

My deepest wishes for the shiny new year is a peaceful, kind, prosperous, insightful, healthy, healing 2022 with more palpable solutions that nasty problems piling up. That people stop being so darn selfish and finally connecting the dots and acknowledge their own responsabilities. We are in this together and there is no escaping that. Period.

And for myself I’m of course wishing to finally click with my tribe and my purpose. As it’s about high time that I land my dream job (whatever that might turn out to be), Universe, I’m not to proud to beg, so that’s what I’m doing right here and now. Reveal yourself, m’kay?!

Change is an opportunity for growth and I’m so prepared to embrace that change. I’m just drained from worries, fixing all sorts of truly weird, and at times costly, problems appearing when you least expect it. I want/need a flow and The Zone. It’s been far too long now. I’m also so tired of climate angst and Weltschmerz. The frustration is just… And almost two years now stuck in a small world, with very little new, inspiring insights and intelligent conversations, that hasn’t really helped things. Hey, momentum, come back and play, stay, please!

Wishing all the good, kind, decent people a really happy and fine new year, with progress and change - you are very welcome, 2022! Cheers!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...