Saturday, December 24, 2022

merry everything and happy always 2022 ~

 

I hope your holidays are lovely, kind and plantbased. 

Wishing you a merry everything and a happy always (or rather as often so you still appreciate and cherish those happy times without complacency or taking it for granted).

I made this lovely vegan dessert - frozen dairyfree cheesecake with silken tofu, orange, ginger snaps and dark chocolate. I know I’ve said it a gazillion times, will share later, but this I definitely will. Promise.














This little blue-eyed light of mine turned 11 years old a couple of weeks ago, I miss her sister so much, the Prosit sister duo is no more, but I’m so grateful I still have Ztina in my life. ❤️

And little sister Ă…got of course. đź’™














Let there be light, be the light and share it. Happy Christmas or whatever way you chose to celebrate the winter holidays!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...