Saturday, December 31, 2022

farewell 2022, welcome 2023!

 













Something old, something new, something second hand, something blue.

Leaving a (particularly rough) year behind and welcoming a new one with an open heart and mind, for joyous possibilities and sprinkles of magic, obviously calls for one of my favourite things - new crisp, clean sheets!

Today I got the best of help tackling that very impawtant task. At least according to Ztina aka the queen of fxxxing everything and the best snoopervisor ever (also according to her).













Chosing a matching pillow cover for the second pillow I’m surprised how much I enjoy the combination of charcoal-off white Unikko flowers in combination with the lovely Marimekko landscape motif most. New year, new beginnings… 

And the insight that subdued colours colours sometimes make the best companions.

And my official longstanding no-cats-in-the-bedroom-rule is a bit so-so these days. 













I am so very grateful that this awful, gruesome, draining year of 2022 is finally over. There have been #littlepocketsofjoy too but all and all it has personally been my most taxing year ever. With a whole bunch of lessons learnt. Though lessons I would much rather have never learnt. But I do hope they have made me wiser and more insightful.

And on a larger scale, the situation in the world is just horrific of course. So much evil and ignorance. Things  m u s t  improve now. And people need to stop being so mindbogglingly selfish, please grow up, understand that #everythingisconnected take responsability for your choices and adjust to what the planet needs us to do. 

Be compassionate, love more, much more. 

And make room for magic.❤️

I am so ready to welcome 2023 and its new beginnings, positive, purposeful change and joyous possibilities. 

Please be kind, 2023 - 

happy new year, planet citizens!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...