Friday, June 21, 2024

hello midsummer 2024

 













I hope your Midsummer will be lovely, however you chose to spend it!

I enjoyed this splendid vegan cream pastry at favourite bakery/cafe Bageri Passion yesterday. 

Got some sourdough bread, vegan buns.

 Then groceries. 

Picked up a book parcel.

 Sent  off a couple of sold Tradera sold garments.

Then finally got help with getting that ol’ nasty armchair to the recycling station (where it ideally should’ve been dropped a couple of years ago). So much gratitude.

In my book that counted as an excellent day.

Today I had planned to bake and make both a vegan summer cream cake and bagels, for a lovely delicious Midsummer spread.

Realised I haven’t enough flour at home.

Creamy pasta with smoked tofu will be the back up plan.

And plenty of strawberries and cherries,

That’s quite alright for Midsummer too, as far as I’m concerned.

🍓🇾đŸ‡Ș🌾☀️đŸŒș🩋🍒



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...