Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Having a koala-day






I e having had a very slow day, weather being cloudy and chilly and me being tired... I've just pottered around, tidying this and that getting nothing done really... Well you have to have days like that too, huh?

I should be making some new jewellery, since I'm off to some shops this week to show some of the collection and also having some showing at a few companies. But some days I just want to be a couch-potatoe and don't feel very creative nor innovative...

And for me, in the situation I'm in right now, the jewellery-making, knitting etc are just as much as I can fit in both physically and mentally. And the selling-part of it isn't really my cup of tea, so that takes such an effort on my behalf!! I wish I could have a little sales-person who could explain about, show and convince the boutiques and customers that a unique piece of Pia K Stockholm-jewellery is just what every woman need and wants!

A little sales-person who share my idea of the right boutiques and right customers for my jewellery, who loves calling up strangers on the phone selling things, who wants to run around town and country finding those shops and convincing the boutique-owners that these jewelleries are THE thing to sell. All this while I'm being creative and looking for the right pearls here and there and everywhere. Ah what a bliss, "only" having to be creative and not having to deal with the actual business of it all....

Above you can see some creative examples from Pia K Stockholm (I really don't like the layout of it, but not being a computer-wizard it'll have to do for now I guess...). Every piece is uniquely made only once (who wants to wear something "everyone else" wears??) and mostly of lovely semi-precious stones, pearls, authentic Venetian glass and vintage glass. If you find anything interesting or have questions, please feel free to contact me!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Ooh, det röda ser vansinnigt fint ut! Får inte upp en större bild dock, men det ser SÅ läckert ut. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...