Thursday, December 31, 2020

hoping for a happier new 2021


 












2020, a rough year for most of us. I wish I could say I was hopeful and excited about a new year (only 30 minutes away when I write this). I’m not. 

As I’m not very optimistic about The Vaccine, given how the majority of the human species fail to connect the dots and drastically change their behaviour, and then various tipping points getting closer day by day. It’s like Weltschmerz 2.0. 

Resilience has been a big thing in 2020. Learning. Appreciating. Gratitude. Reading. Sleeping. Walking. Cat-cuddling.

Right now I’m anxious, worried and exhausted rather than the much prefered agog, calm and inspired. But that’s alright. Like someone wise said, to have survived this year is enough to be proud and grateful for. 

I’ll write a little recapture of my December, of my 2020, another day. Perhaps tomorrow, or later. As for my hopes for 2021 on a personal level, apart from the obvious health, happiness and a sense of wonder, I’m not brave enough to have any other goals than FINALLY meeting my dream job and finding my soul squad, my dream team. But that’s quite enough for me at this time. Since that’s still a huge piece of my puzzle missing, that’s what I need AND want for 2021.

I also want a complete ban on fireworks. Wildlife and a good portion of domestic animals need it. 

A little something and a glass of vegan pink bubbly 

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ohi7AR_Xc_w&feature=share

- may 2021 be magic, kind, brave, sustainable with sprinkles of joy! Happy. New. Year!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...