Sunday, December 24, 2023

have yourselves a lovely little christmas 2023 ~

 













Hoping for a warm, kind and compassionate Christmas for most every sentient being on this planet - I know 2023 certainly hasn’t shown an abundance of human behaviour that deserves such care and concideration, but to hope most of us cling still. And other innocent animals deserve it, always.

Myself I’m alas feeling poorly again, with odd symptoms of weird things, so I might just have to find a doctor’s appointment when this weekend is over to hopefully sort it out. I’m so so so tired of feeling slightly off since the long flu in October… It will be a very low key weekend and lots of sleeping here.

As I haven’t been able to post a reply to the sweetest comment on the previous post, I will give my gratitude to and joy over it here instead, so dear That reader/writer I hope your holidays are/will be bright and beautiful.











Be kind, stay safe and warm ~ 

1 comment:

possumlady said...

Merry Christmas dear Pia, along with your kitties! Never fun to feel under the weather, but during a holiday makes it extra tough. The extra sleep will do you good. Best wishes for a wonderful 2024!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...