Sunday, December 31, 2023

happy, hopeful, healthy sparkly new year 2024













As we are saying farewell to 2023, for many of us a sadly disappointing and dispiriting year for various reasons, I also like to remember it as a year full of lessons and growth. Because what else can we take with us from a year as draining as this one?

I had such high hopes for a truly great year, after the chaos of 2022, but those hopes were firmly put to shame. Of course there were regular pockets of joy, those tiny glimmers of fun and awesomeness that help us survive the general bleakness. But at the end of 2023 I alas don’t feel I’m nearly where I had planned to be at the beginning of the year.

So for 2024 I really do hope things will get back on track, that I find my kind of people, and my purpose, more joy than only pockets of it, less worry and disappointment, more hope and happy times. 

And so much more kindness, compassion and decency for the world and its sentient beings. 

The future is vegan, so let 2024 finally be the year of healthy, insightful, kind, sustainable, peaceful choices by more people. 

Thank you for the lessons 2023, welcome 2024, let’s bring peace and purpose to this world, let us make it a much better place to live and prosper in!

đŸ©·đŸ€đŸ’š



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...