Saturday, March 03, 2007

WCB - Dotty kitty



I I have absolutely no idea where the WCB takes place this year or whom the host for WCB this weekend is, so I just make my very own WCB, here and now on the very first weekend of March 2007!
And what could be better than little kittens? Since we've been to visit my Pelle's kittens today at Saffranskatten - her very first litter turned out to be 8 (!) little furry darlings (well done Pelle!). Cute as buttons and now 4 weeks old - I wouldn't want to be her when they actually realise kitten legs are for running and exploring, and being everywhere all the time...

The kittens weren't really up for posing for the camera, so-so where the result, but these pictures at least shows one cuddly one who likes to have his tummy rubbed (blacktabby boy) and his brother - or is it perhaps a sister... - pondering over one of life's great mysteries.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...