Monday, September 04, 2006

Sweet Dahlia

The uploading of pictures through Blogger once again doesn't want to co-operate with me, anyone else having the same problem??

Anyway, here's my beautiful companion which I'm hopefully going to share that cosy box with in the garden shed during winter. Isn't she just gorgeous?! So perfect in an almost unreal way. Like so many things in nature, when we take the time to have a closer look, which we, in general, of course rarely do.

It's dawn here right now, looks like it's going to be a windy and cloudy day, for busy bees and not so busy friends.

I just realised this blog here is just about to turn 1 year old! Amazing. And I wonder what I'll do to celebrate that, maybe change the name once again - since I never seem to get it just right - or just serve some picture perfect cakes, for the eyes only to enjoy. I'm not sure. I still have some days to ponder upon that. I with my almost unreal friend Dahlia, who might have some ideas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...