Saturday, September 09, 2006

Under the duvet

Oh, it feels like I'm going to wake up with a sour throat tomorrow, hope not... I better go and make yet another cup of tea and watch a movie, maybe with a catfur on my chest (yes of course it's a live one) before I head under the duvet.

Today has been a slow day for me - not at Katter iFokus though, yet another record has been broken concerning the activity-index... It's silly really, because that index doesn't show the quality of the discussions or the atmosphere in the community, but still when it's rising this fast one can't help being amazed and proud.

Tomorrow we plan for this season's last outing in the cab - hope the weather will be ok for that! And some summer-cafés still open. Then I ought to start making some seasonal jewellery for the upcoming fairs too, and I should, should, should... All these shoulds and ought-tos, which more often than rarely is a hindrance than a thing that makes you go forward in life I think... And with that food for thought I once again bid you goodnight, from a chilly Autumn Stockholm, clear skies all the way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...