Monday, December 31, 2018

goodbye 2018, hello 2019

zigne #tbt happy new 2019

Promised to not let the last post of 2018 be a collection of lowpoints. So here's another much nicer wrapup. Music and wishes.

most listened to on spotify 2018 - haevn all the way, baby 😍😂

I've come a long, long way since the New Year's post of 2017 - but one thing that I still obviously treasure is the fabulastic music by Haevn. As the Spotify Wrapped list shows - Haevn, all the way baby. And I apparently listen 140% more to alternative artists than the average Spotify-user. There you are, even an oddball when it comes to music. How weird, what on earth are people in general listening to?

And yes, Where the heart is is still my theme song. It speaks deeply to my heart and has that perfect bend of being mindfully calming, invigorating and inspiring.

top 9 on instagram 2018

This is My Best 9 on Instagram from the year that was; cats voicing their opinions, plantbased food and selfies. Which is a symbol for my general hope and wishes for the year to come - 1. More delicious, veganhashtag, kind and healthy food for everyone. It's vital for the planet, the animals and a peaceful future. 2. That people start listening to all the animals and nature constantly voicing their opinions. Habits must change, there is no planet B. 3. Less selfies, more kindness, care and compassion for the world around us. And for myself I hope that 2019 will be the year I finally find my tribe on a professional level and that we’ll create magic and meaningfulness together. Thank you for all the tough, important lessons 2018.
Welcome 2019, may you be brilliant, sparkly, joyous,
with plenty of fairness and solutions and
less, much less of pettiness and problems.

1 comment:

Poppy Q said...

Happy new Year to you Miss Pia.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...